[Bug] Tagging Friends

Twinklekitkat

I have had this issue for quite some time. Not sure how many people use this function since it was added in 2017, but I would like to tag one of my friends in a log. When I use the @ sign in front of the user's name, I only get a list of 10 friends and never the one I want because they are further down on the list and are not presented for me to choose.  Can someone tell me how to get the rest of my friends to populate in this list?  Also, once the list comes up I have to pick one of the names presented or I cannot get the window to close. If I just type @ and the user name I want then the link functionality doesn't flow through. 

46 minutes ago, Twinklekitkat said:

I have had this issue for quite some time. Not sure how many people use this function since it was added in 2017, but I would like to tag one of my friends in a log. When I use the @ sign in front of the user's name, I only get a list of 10 friends and never the one I want because they are further down on the list and are not presented for me to choose.  Can someone tell me how to get the rest of my friends to populate in this list?  Also, once the list comes up I have to pick one of the names presented or I cannot get the window to close. If I just type @ and the user name I want then the link functionality doesn't flow through. 

It seemed to work fine for me. after the at sign I just start typing the name, and the matches from my friends list get smaller and smaller and quickly the name I want is one of the choices.

2 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

It seemed to work fine for me. after the at sign I just start typing the name, and the matches from my friends list get smaller and smaller and quickly the name I want is one of the choices.

Well what do you know...that worked.  Thanks Max. Although I swear I tried that before and it did not work.  Must just be me.  Problem solved.