How to Archive an Uncategorized Waymark

ggmorton

56 minutes ago, ggmorton said:

I searched the forum and looked around, but can't seem to find it. How do I archive an uncategorized waymark?

I went ahead and submitted it and thought there would be a way to archive it after submittal.

Please advise. Thanks!

Can you be a little more specific about what you want to accomplish? Do you just not want it available to others?

You submitted it where? To a specific category? But now you don't want it in UCWM?

2 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Can you be a little more specific about what you want to accomplish? Do you just not want it available to others?

You submitted it where? To a specific category? But now you don't want it in UCWM?

I created an uncategorized waymark. One not assigned to a category. Before it was submitted, I could not find a way to archive it. I thought it might be able to be archived once it was submitted. I still don't see a way to archive it or delete it.

7 minutes ago, ggmorton said:

I created an uncategorized waymark. One not assigned to a category. Before it was submitted, I could not find a way to archive it. I thought it might be able to be archived once it was submitted. I still don't see a way to archive it or delete it.

You can delete everything important in it so no one else can submit it to a different category unless they outright steal your photos from the waymark you did create. I really don't like UCM, with a few exceptions. 

But as far as I know you cannot delete it. But it's been a long time since I've had that question so maybe I just forgot. ?

Edited by Max and 99