Need to validate my email again and again and again and ...

The iPhone app nags me repeatedly that I should validate my email address. Whenever I do so and click the link in the validation mail being sent, the nag tag disappears - but only for a while. After a few days I see the same message again.

It seems that I can still use the app under my account while the message is there - but it makes me uncomfortable (perhaps I will lose functionality without out validation in due time? This would be highly disappointing if it happened somehwere "in the jungle"!); hence I send the validation mail again, make the nagging message disappear again - only to see it a few days later, again.

What can I do to permanently get rid of that thing once and for all?

Before this, I've been using the desktop/browser version without any such problems, and also now it seems that the iPhone app complains while a browser session doesnÄt.

IMG_0230.thumb.PNG.c74a23be0915dde4c5438fd3ef36d9a3.PNGIMG_0231.thumb.PNG.75ec10492f8030b3da0b40f341c478d6.PNG