Add maps etc. to an Adventure

Old Bet

11 minutes ago, Old Bet said:

I am building my first Adventure, and it would be helpful to users if I could include a link to a local map. Other resources also might enhance the experience. We can add YouTube videos. It would be great if there was a way to add "Other Resources."

Can you provide an example of why I would want to click on your link to a local map in the AL?

16 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Can you provide an example of why I would want to click on your link to a local map in the AL?

My AL takes you on a tour of Woking town centre (come on, it doesn’t get much more exciting than that!) focussing on the town’s links to H. G. Wells.

There’s a really useful leaflet (in PDF form) that shows a ‘heritage trail’ following a similar path to my AL.  It provides a lot more info than it’s possible to include in the AL, including a map showing the footpaths, car parks, as well as a number of other points of interest.

I’ve provided a link in the bonus cache, but it would have been nice to link to it straight from the AL.

http://icecoldinalex.co.uk/misc/geocaching/GC8JRRA/heritagetrail.pdf

• Helpful 1