Never before have I been so disappointed by a such insignificant thing...

So naturally, I try to find this page:

https://www.geocaching.com/promos/campaigns/2

to confirm, yep, Petra is on the list.  Hey Groundspeak, you forgot a proper page title, so you can't find it by typing the first few letters of "Wonders" into the browser address bar (at least on Firefox); that just brings up forum posts.  I guess, if I need to find that page again, I'll remember to type "promo" instead.

An "insignificant thing"?  Maybe.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, wmpastor said:

Don't lose sleep over it...it's too "insignificant."  ;)

I'm not going to delve into it either.  It sounds like a "tempest in a teapot" that can easily be resolved - if needed - by notifying headquarters.

Hmmm, sounds like how things are going in these C-19 days. This thread needs to be moved over to the serious side please.

• Funny 2
5 minutes ago, 2oldfarts (the rockhounders) said:

Hmmm, sounds like how things are going in these C-19 days. This thread needs to be moved over to the serious side please.

Maybe, but check out my post in "Face It."  The link here turned up a fine image that I used there!  A keen alertness is all that's needed to find treasure...who knows, maybe even an eighth wonder of the world!  B)

• Love 1