Photo from stage

Alke04

Hello, please advise. In this cache of my https://coord.info/GC45YRC, players are required to take pictures of themselves or a personal item on each stage and, in addition, complete a task on each stage.
Unfortunately - the solution of the tasks appeared on the server with the final coordinates of the cache, so everyone sends the same answers and the mandatory photos from all stages were not fulfilled by anyone.
I've already written to all the players to add photos, but no one has. What should I do? Should I delete all logs?
What is the problem if a geological task is still being taken on site?

Edited by Alke04

Is this the same issue that was to be resolved by a GeowareReviewer in June/July ?    What happened ?   Thanks.  :)

That thread was locked by a forum Mod, who said they'd post the outcome if you and the OP wishes it.

I feel others would have a better idea of what you're looking for if that happened.

• Upvote 1

I understand your reasoning behind pictures but this seems excessive to me, especially since you appear to have a verification question, unrelated to the geological lesson, within the tasks you lay out.  It appears to me that you'd be better off asking for some pictures rather than ALL pictures.  Let the finders choose a few locations (three?) that they find worth their time to take a photo at.  Maybe make one of the stops (the posted coordinates or the two virtual stages) one of the three required and it could be any of the three, with two more needed from the reference points.  They still learn the lesson but get to choose the manner in which they post qualifying pictures.

You appear to be more concerned about the photographs than you are about the geological lesson you wish to impart.  Again, I understand your reasoning (apparently lots of armchair loggers) but the overriding point of the EC should be the lesson about the earth, not mandating 9 photos to prove that they were actually there when less would suffice.

• Upvote 3
  • Helpful 1
8 hours ago, coachstahly said:

You appear to be more concerned about the photographs than you are about the geological lesson you wish to impart.  Again, I understand your reasoning (apparently lots of armchair loggers) but the overriding point of the EC should be the lesson about the earth, not mandating 9 photos to prove that they were actually there when less would suffice.

I would put that cache on my Ignore List.  

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1