Caches not showing in Wonders search

I was doing a bit of playing with the wonders search and observed something odd. A normal search without wonders shows 18764 caches in New South Wales (Australia) but searching for caches with any of the Modern wonders shows just 18158. I realise events are excluded but there are currently no events listed here so it's not that. On closer examination, I discovered that one of my own caches, GC8V8WA, is in that missing group. The cache page shows it has the Machu Picchu wonder, but if I search for caches having that wonder it's not included. Searching on caches I own with Machu Picchu gives this:

image.png.f5c273db679c6f9668f0e56456976692.png

Edit to add: Another of my caches, GC8TAFN, is also not showing up in Wonders searches. This one has the Great Wall of China and the Hanging Garden of Babylon but doesn't appear in searches for either of those. The one thing these two caches have in common is that they were published fairly recently, on the 6th and 23rd of June.

BTW, this is happening with both the website and app wonders search.

Edited by barefootjeff
8 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Edit: They all appear after I filter for T and Multi with Machu Picchu. 

Screenshot_20200813-000023.png

The ones that are missing are Big Lagoon (GC8TAFN) and Old Stone Jetty (GC8V8WA) and neither of those are multis (one's a traditional and the other a mystery). Neither of them are appearing in your screen shot (they're in the bay directly north of the first W in Woy Woy).

Edited by barefootjeff
1 hour ago, Max and 99 said:

I see that now! Weird! 

I did a Wonders search on caches published in NSW after the 1st of June and there are plenty showing up that were published at around the same time as my two or later still, so it looks like it's not related to them being relatively new caches. I guess those two are just not very wonder-ful.

Edited by barefootjeff
  • Funny 1

Another one in my local region that doesn't appear in any Wonders searches is GC891PK, a 1/1 virtual published in July last year. Its cache page shows it has Petra and the Statue of Zeus at Olympia but it doesn't appear in searches for either of those. I can't see anything in common between this one and my two that have been excluded, be it cache type, D/T rating, size, attributes, publication date, number of finds or number of FPs. Is there any reason some caches are being excluded from this promotion?