Finds don't tally

Chocolate Lundi

As of yesterday we have found 1240 geocaches, however on our profile statistics page under the Maps tab our Caches You've Found in the World total only adds up to 1239.

UK                  1202

Poland               19

Spain                  10

Cyprus                  8            =              1239

I've been on Project GC to find bad logs and our profile is showing no duplicate logs or logged own caches. Can someone explain why our totals don't tally?

I show that you actually have 1203 finds in the UK. Any chance that you edited a log into a find (a change which is often not picked up by the systems monitoring changes in stats)?

Either way, I suspect that the numbers will correct themselves once you post another find. If not, you should post again in this thread saying the problem has not resolved.

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Moun10Bike said:

I show that you actually have 1203 finds in the UK. Any chance that you edited a log into a find (a change which is often not picked up by the systems monitoring changes in stats)?

Either way, I suspect that the numbers will correct themselves once you post another find. If not, you should post again in this thread saying the problem has not resolved.

How did you see my UK total as 1203?