How to show a missing county on Project-gc maps?

IMGOIN2

I recently found and logged GC4NAVA, Welcome to Hale 2, for Hale County, Alabama, which is shown on geocaching.com as being well inside the Hale County, Alabama, county line.  But the maps on project-gc do not show that I have found anything in that county.  In fact, the physical cache was at the base of the county line sign, where the coordinates showed it to be, but is there any way to correct the county that is omitted on project-gc?

6 hours ago, IMGOIN2 said:

I recently found and logged GC4NAVA, Welcome to Hale 2, for Hale County, Alabama, which is shown on geocaching.com as being well inside the Hale County, Alabama, county line.

Where did you verify that it is inside the county line on geocaching.com? As far as I know the geocaching website doesn't use county lines anywhere. Thanks:)

Edit: I just checked, according to OpenStreetMap it is inside Hale County. I'm going to check other sources to be sure. I'll make a list.

According to:

OpenStreetMap: Hale county

ProjectGC: Marengo county

MapQuest: Marengo county

Bing Maps: Marengo county

Qwant Maps: Hale county

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting results.

Edited by TmdAndGG

Since posting this note, I have discovered that, on the description page for the cache, just above the reports of finds and DNF's, there are several choices of maps to view; and on the Bing choice, this cache is shown as being outside the county line.  So possibly project-gc is using Bing or other maps to determine county locations, rather than the OpenStreet maps that geocaching.com uses as one of the choices when you are using the browse function.  Now, I have to figure out on our return trip from Texas to Georgia, how to get Hale County, Alabama without taking too much time out of the way from the planned route with family members aboard.