Retrieving Trackables on App

Hi everyone, I have recently encountered a really frustrating problem with the app (which is updated to the latest version). Suddenly, I can't retrieve, grab, or discover any trackables, the only option I have is to write a note. At first I thought that this was related to trackables in a certain cache only, but I have now realized that this actually applies to any trackable in any cache. When I log onto the website using my computer I am able to retrieve the trackables, and they then show up in my inventory on the app, but I still can't retrieve anything on the app itself. Has anyone else experienced this? I always have my phone on hand at GZ, but I never have my laptop. It will be a huge burden for me personally to have to go home and remember to retrieve new trackables after a long day, and it won't even be possible if I am traveling. Any feedback would be appreciated :) 

8 minutes ago, AshleyFlashly95 said:

Hi everyone, I have recently encountered a really frustrating problem with the app (which is updated to the latest version). Suddenly, I can't retrieve, grab, or discover any trackables, the only option I have is to write a note. At first I thought that this was related to trackables in a certain cache only, but I have now realized that this actually applies to any trackable in any cache. When I log onto the website using my computer I am able to retrieve the trackables, and they then show up in my inventory on the app, but I still can't retrieve anything on the app itself. Has anyone else experienced this? I always have my phone on hand at GZ, but I never have my laptop. It will be a huge burden for me personally to have to go home and remember to retrieve new trackables after a long day, and it won't even be possible if I am traveling. Any feedback would be appreciated :) 

when I checked it out,  write note is the only option until you enter the tracking code. Then all the options are available.

• Upvote 1