thanks for the help offer, but ....

I got a waymark approved. The reviewer asked my to make the web address clickable. I had missed that. No problem. But the reviewer offer to send me the html to do it if I didn't have it

Nice, will you fix the Wiki link as it is not clickable. If you do not have a clickable link source (HTML) contact me and I will send you the one I use.

View your waymark

If you wish to view or edit your waymark listing, you can click on the above URL or use the waypoint name WM12xxx.

Happy Waymarking!
The Groundspeak Team

Hard to contact them, as they didn't sign the message! As a non-reviewer, I would appreciate if ALL my messages had the reviewers name. I can't tell the reviewer that I fixed the link.

20 hours ago, elyob said:

As reviewers, we should be identified in all we say and do.

This is true. I always sign my reviews, especially declines so the submitter may contact me if necessary, but while reading this I realized that not everyone will know me by name. It's time I started  using my handle, instead of my name, with people I don't know.

Thanks for the prod, Lee.

Keith

Edit:

And now I realize that I don't always sign my reviews - only those on which I comment. Actually that's not important, as the submitter can see my handle on all but the ones declined.

Edited by ScroogieII
21 hours ago, vulture1957 said:

View your waymark

If you wish to view or edit your waymark listing, you can click on the above URL or use the waypoint name WM12xxx.

Happy Waymarking!
The Groundspeak Team

Hard to contact them, as they didn't sign the message! As a non-reviewer, I would appreciate if ALL my messages had the reviewers name. I can't tell the reviewer that I fixed the link.

Duh - I don't get it. If you click on the View your waymark link, is the reviewer's handle not on the Waymark, as the "Published By" link? In this case it's T0SHEA. And, if you DO want the html, just ask. She'd likely send you the same HTML that I would, as she would have gotten it from me anyhow. :)

Keith

Edited by ScroogieII
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ScroogieII said:

Duh - I don't get it. If you click on the View your waymark link, is the reviewer's handle not on the Waymark, as the "Published By" link? In this case it's T0SHEA. And, if you DO want the html, just ask. She'd likely send you the same HTML that I would, as she would have gotten it from me anyhow. :)

Keith

yeah, a Duh moment for me. I rarely ever look to see who "Published" it, and don't think about that. Still, when reviewers send a message, it would be polite to sign it.