A fast question with Urwigo programming

javilo99

I am making a cartridge and I have an issue. I have create a huge input with a lot of messages and now I can't open it.

I want to change something but I cannot open it, when I create it I was able to programe it and change the programme, but now I cannot do anything.

Any idea on how to solve this? When I click to open the input code, the program crash

Don't know if it will do the trick but worth a try...

Look for your filename.urwigo. Make a backup copy (just in case). Open it with a text editor (notepad++ for example). Search for your long text and try to reduce its size by removing a part of it (several words or sentences). Save and try afterwards to open it with Urwigo.

On 8/8/2020 at 5:08 PM, Tungstène said:

Don't know if it will do the trick but worth a try...

Look for your filename.urwigo. Make a backup copy (just in case). Open it with a text editor (notepad++ for example). Search for your long text and try to reduce its size by removing a part of it (several words or sentences). Save and try afterwards to open it with Urwigo.

Nothing at all. I have been continuing with my project and now, when I select the not equal option in a compare, the app crashes...

2 hours ago, javilo99 said:

Nada en absoluto. He seguido con mi proyecto y ahora, cuando selecciono la opción no igual en una comparación, la aplicación se bloquea ...

Also, I'm having problems with big inputs that I made at the beginning of the cartridge and now, when I click on them to fix a few things, the app crash...

Is because I'm running it on Windows 10?

Is there any other operative system that I can use to have less bugs and breaks?

I wish is my current system and not the app, because I have made a lot of work on the cartridge.

I think it crashes because it has a lot of information, dialogs and so on...but anyway, the app should work great,right?