Cachesence

N8OFP - Del

I took a bit of a break from Geocaching, 7 years to be exact, and when I stopped caching I was using a program called Cachesence on my table. I have found the program and installed it but can't seem to get it to work. Is it still an authorized app?

The API no longer seems to work, current caches don't load, and there isn't any map display.

I hope it is just that I have been out of caching so long and forgot something in the setup.. I really liked the app.

Thank you!

On 8/6/2020 at 6:35 PM, N8OFP - Del said:

I took a bit of a break from Geocaching, 7 years to be exact, and when I stopped caching I was using a program called Cachesence on my table. I have found the program and installed it but can't seem to get it to work. Is it still an authorized app?

The API no longer seems to work, current caches don't load, and there isn't any map display.

I hope it is just that I have been out of caching so long and forgot something in the setup.. I really liked the app.

Thank you!

Welcome back to geocaching! 

• Upvote 2