Adventure Lab app - number of founds doesn't update

Toho_NL

Hi,

I noticed that when using the Adventure Lab app, the number of found caches is not updated when a regular geocache is found. The number only gets updated, to my experience, when you log out and back in again. But after finding new 'normal' geocaches the number is not updated again. Do you have the same experience? Is this a known bug?

1 hour ago, Toho_NL said:

Hi,

I noticed that when using the Adventure Lab app, the number of found caches is not updated when a regular geocache is found. The number only gets updated, to my experience, when you log out and back in again. But after finding new 'normal' geocaches the number is not updated again. Do you have the same experience? Is this a known bug?

1 hour ago, capoaira said:

I have the same bug and report it yesterday in the app.

I thought this was the normal and expected behavior, based on previous forum discussions. 

On 8/2/2020 at 1:40 AM, Toho_NL said:

Hi,

I have the same experience, yes.  Whether it is a bug or the intended behavior, I don't know.  I don't use the Adventure Lab app as often as I do the geocaching app/website, so I've gotten in the habit of logging in each time I use it.