'Cache-napping' in NC

Geologygirl

- One way to ruin the sport????

I know it is only trinkets, but I would be less likely to cache if the contents might not be there.

Or as the *ransom* note asks, perhaps I don't *Get it?*. icon_confused.gif

Please fill me in as to why *GeoGod* would take the entire contents of a cache and leave a paste-up note talking about losers, being geo-slammed, and the relocation of the contents to another location. icon_mad.gif

Is it just me, or is this a bad idea that should be discouraged?

If it weren't for geology, you'd have nothing to stand on.

Please fill me in as to why *GeoGod* would take the entire contents of a cache and leave a paste-up note talking about losers, being geo-slammed, and the relocation of the contents to another location. 

Yes, Raoul, geodog thought it would be funny to remove the contents of my cache Keys to the Cache-l, leave a 'ransom'note made of magazine cutouts, and place them in another cache. Gneiss, Tuff, and Wacke came to the rescue while I was still at work and put everything back in order. What was the point of this behavoir? The note obviously took some time to prepare, especially since it included the new coordinates-which turned out to be the Double Bubble Cache. I wish there were some way to ban idiots like that from the website. icon_mad.gif

Be careful what you wish for!