Setting an Adventure Lab Cache

I do not know where to put this question. Has anyone on these forms ever reported an adventure lab and if so for what?  I'm seeing things that don't seem to fit with the guidelines but I don't know for sure. Taping TB codes at each stage of your lab, and having each lab stage require you to find a specific geocache are things I wonder about. 

Correction. You have to visit them. You do not have to log them.

Edited by Max and 99
8 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

I do not know where to put this question. Has anyone on these forms ever reported an adventure lab and if so for what?  I'm seeing things that don't seem to fit with the guidelines but I don't know for sure. Taping TB codes at each stage of your lab, and having each lab stage require you to find a specific geocache are things I wonder about. 

Correction. You have to visit them. You do not have to log them.

Hum I guess TB code would be ok if there are no tag present at GZ but why not just put the answer in the question of the lab cache instead?

About finding geocache that prohibited under the current guidelines about no physical object. I know it was allowed in the early beginning but I don't know if those were grandfathered.

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=143&pgid=928

Edited by Lynx Humble
Rephrased