Watching a "stuck" coin

FLDancingQueen

Soooo I found this coin in Japan and it was super cute! Then I dropped it off in Alaska and a short while later it was picked up and taken to Arkansas. I've been watching it since it was the first geocoin I had ever found. But now it's been stuck in Arkansas and I noticed the user was still geocaching, but hasn't dropped the coin off anywhere or updated any coin info. Should I be the one messaging them? Or should I leave that up to the owner? Just wondering.....thankies :grin:

14 hours ago, FLDancingQueen said:

Soooo I found this coin in Japan and it was super cute! Then I dropped it off in Alaska and a short while later it was picked up and taken to Arkansas. I've been watching it since it was the first geocoin I had ever found.

But now it's been stuck in Arkansas and I noticed the user was still geocaching, but hasn't dropped the coin off anywhere or updated any coin info. Should I be the one messaging them? Or should I leave that up to the owner? Just wondering.....thankies :grin:

Or  taken by customs, in-between someone's car seats, at the bottom of their travel bags/ backpacks, dropped on a trail, etc...   :)

The last who supposedly Retrieved it has held onto it since July of last year.  No mention in logs, no Visits...

They stopped caching  in January of this year, maybe because of the virus scaring the heck out of some.  Time frame's right.

Similar to Goldenwattle,  since you're just a participant, I'd leave any questions to the Trackable Owner.

For all you know, they already agreed to something.  ;)