Cache Owner Dashboard Not Updating

monahmat

44 minutes ago, monahmat said:

I had a cache that had gone missing and was disabled.  I performed maintenance on the cache Saturday and re-enabled it but it is still showing on the cache owner dashboard as disabled.  The link I am looking at is: https://www.geocaching.com/play/owner/published?filter=disabledPublished  The geocache is Emoticon Intermission https://coord.info/GC3CN5W

This together with your published caches not showing on Saturday, and logged caches not showing up on the activity log and the leader board on Saturday all seems to point to a common problem.

5 hours ago, terratin said:

This together with your published caches not showing on Saturday, and logged caches not showing up on the activity log and the leader board on Saturday all seems to point to a common problem.

Yes, I agree.  All of the other issues are now resolved but this one persists.  I assume they are working through issues with data replicating properly between servers.

I seem to be having similar issues.  Two cases:  When I was logging last weekends’ finds I accidentally put in the wrong date.  After correcting it, the dashboard still showed the wrong date even though the event page showed my corrected date.  Second case:  Somehow the system changed one of the dates in my daily steak which chopped the final count down.  I followed the advice given to me and changed it back to the correct date BUT the Statistics page still shows the wrong information.  In other words, the system isn’t updating.

Thanks so much for looking into these hiccups!