1000 places to see

6 minutes ago, Ariberna said:

Hello.

Now, reviewer aproved my mark of the category 1000 places to see... if Malecon, but the coment was that the group in the votes haven't edition that appears Malecon.

Is better that I upload an image of my book in which appears?

It can only help!  In my opinion. but some officers are really picky about photos in the gallery. I say generally speaking, especially for this category, that information would be helpful. But an officer in that category would be the best person to ask.

Edited by Max and 99

This submission passed the group vote and is now published. I have an old edition of the book so could not determine myself if the submission met the requirement so I put it to a vote and abstained.  As the other voting officers are inactive, the submission passed the vote by default.  Waymarks can be subject to an second review after submission.  To insure that your waymark passes another evaluation, I would upload 1) a photo of the page indicating the edition of the book you are using, and a photo of the site which clearly shows the name of the site in the book and if your waymark name is not the same a photo justifying why it is not the same (this could be at least two if the entry covers multiple pages).