No longer receiving emails for cache logs via Bell

Since July 20 late evening, I and many other cachers that I am aware of in my area are no longer receiving notifications of activity on my caches by email.  Neither Groundspeak nor Bell will take ownership of the problem and we, the users, are getting no service.  According to Bell, the problem is with the mc.geocaching.com domain (message system) and/or noreply@geocaching.com (email system).  Since Groundspeak has sold all their customer service telephones, all we can do is plead by filling in a form and waiting.  If you are having the same problem, please help me getting this resolved.

Edited by 690...
2 hours ago, 690... said:

Since July 20 late evening, I and many other cachers that I am aware of in my area are no longer receiving notifications of activity on my caches by email.  Neither Groundspeak nor Bell will take ownership of the problem and we, the users, are getting no service.  According to Bell, the problem is with the mc.geocaching.com domain.  Since Groundspeak has sold all their customer service telephones, all we can do is plead by filling in a form and waiting.  If you are having the same problem, please help me getting this resolved.

You did fill their Contact Us online ?      Many may still be sitting home with this virus renewing in spots.

The fact that they've had riots/protests for a few weeks now doesn't help either.    IIRC, some were still working from home.

1 hour ago, cerberus1 said:

You did fill their Contact Us online ?      Many may still be sitting home with this virus renewing in spots.

The fact that they've had riots/protests for a few weeks now doesn't help either.    IIRC, some were still working from home.

Duh!  I have a case number but no resolution!  Hardly a Covid issue.

Edited by 690...
  • Funny 1