Please add line breaks in the Adventure Lab Description Web Page

To improve text readability of the Adventure Lab Description Web Page, may I suggest to insert lines in the HTML code of the description?

I randomly chosen an Adventure Lab here in Canada to compare the Current Description Web Page with the Demo 1 Web Page I created, including line breaks and left justified text.
The text of Demo 1 Web Page is a lot easier to read.

Also, for optimal user experience, additional information would be appreciated.
For example, this Demo 2 Web Page gives me a better user experience, displaying relevant information on the Adventure Lab, the location and the owner.

The suggestion is made.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 3
8 minutes ago, OusKonNé & Cétyla said:

To improve text readability of the Adventure Lab Description Web Page, may I suggest to insert lines in the HTML code of the description?

I randomly chosen an Adventure Lab here in Canada to compare the Current Description Web Page with the Demo 1 Web Page I created, including line breaks and left justified text.
The text of Demo 1 Web Page is a lot easier to read.

Also, for optimal user experience, additional information would be appreciated.
For example, this Demo 2 Web Page gives me a better user experience, displaying relevant information on the Adventure Lab, the location and the owner.

The suggestion is made.

What an improvement that would be. I love your creative AL!

1 hour ago, ktaylor211 said:

Hello @OusKonNé & Cétyla,

Thank you for this suggestion. It is noted and has been passed on to the team working on the Adventure Lab platform. The team at Geocaching HQ is working on several new features and improvements, and we appreciate you playing and creating Adventures as we continue building this platform.

Cheers!

What is happening with all the others suggestions in this forum that you are not even replying to?

• Upvote 2
On 7/18/2020 at 2:53 PM, OusKonNé & Cétyla said:

I like this version very much.

But: a map without a scale is nuts and not very versatile. ;-)

Happy Coding

Hans

17 hours ago, ktaylor211 said:

Hello @OusKonNé & Cétyla,

Thank you for this suggestion. It is noted and has been passed on to the team working on the Adventure Lab platform. The team at Geocaching HQ is working on several new features and improvements, and we appreciate you playing and creating Adventures as we continue building this platform.

Cheers!

Thank you ktaylor211 for considering my suggestion!

Also, a global map of the Adventure Labs is certainly a need for several geocachers. I actually decided to create and share my own Map of the Adventure Labs of Quebec (Canada). As the process is completely manual, I limited the map to the province of Quebec.

The ultimate user experience would be to combine such a map with my Demo 2 Web Page.

Regards!

Edited by OusKonNé & Cétyla
  • Helpful 1
7 hours ago, OusKonNé & Cétyla said:

The ultimate user experience would be to combine such a map with my Demo 2 Web Page.

Well the ultimate experience would be to put them directly into the geocaching app or at least show them individually like this map done by someone in Nova Scotia :

https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=13024v8a5Xih2cwx3FDnziPVKbZ1nLFco&ll=45.23759282213158%2C-62.94910723378875&z=8

Come on Groundspeak we have been waiting for so long for a good map and we have example it's doable what is the main issue that you can't release it?

Edited by Lynx Humble
better zoom on the map