Drafts still available on my app after logging it at the home page

After logging a cache with a draft on the official app, I log them at home online at the home page. And there, the drafts will be deleted after logging it online. But the app still shows the logged caches as a draft (even after actualising them). So I have to delete every draft in my app after logging it in the browser.

How can I change this? Or is it a bug?

On 7/18/2020 at 3:52 AM, mysteriousways01 said:

So I have to delete every draft in my app after logging it in the browser.

How can I change this? Or is it a bug?

Perhaps time will resolve it.  Or try logging out of the app and then back into the app to force it to sync with the website?  I log things the same way, draft in the app while in the field, then full log and post from the computer once I get home later in the day or the next day.  I haven't noticed this behavior?  But then, if I am on the computer, I'm not checking the app on my phone either; if there is a delay it's been resolved by the time I check the app on my phone again.

On 7/19/2020 at 5:53 PM, CAVinoGal said:

Perhaps time will resolve it.  Or try logging out of the app and then back into the app to force it to sync with the website?  I log things the same way, draft in the app while in the field, then full log and post from the computer once I get home later in the day or the next day.  I haven't noticed this behavior?  But then, if I am on the computer, I'm not checking the app on my phone either; if there is a delay it's been resolved by the time I check the app on my phone again.

I'll tried this way, maybe it was to early to check the app (I'll waited half a hour). Next time I'll wait longer, maybe it works.

Thanks for your help/informatione!