Adding photo to a Trackable via app - possible?

I was trying to add a photo to a trackable earlier today, but couldn't work out how to do it on the phone app.

I hunted around and found a few articles on how to do it on the Dashboard but several of them were out of date. I was able to do it via the dashboard with the instructions from the Help Centre so it got done. :) 

But is there a way to do it via the phone app? Or is it a dashboard only?

Also, do you have to have the trackable in your inventory, or can you drop it in a different cache and then add the photo when you get home?

Thank you!

On the app (I'm using an Android, should be similar steps on iOS) go to your main menu and tap your profile.  Then go to your Trackable inventory, choose the appropriate TB if it is still in your inventory, of course, and log the appropriate action from there.

If you no longer have the TB in your possession, but you have the code, you can do a search on the app and locate the TB page and add the photo that way (you need to add a new log, either write note or visit, as you can't edit an existing log in the app).  If all you have is the TB's reference number, then you have to use the computer to edit your existing log to add the photo; you need the code to add a log on the app.

• Helpful 1

I'm on Android as well.

Main menu > Profile > Trackable Inventory > Tap "Log" for the trackable > Tap "Write Note", then in the note tap the photo icon in the corner.

That's what I was missing when I was looking at my phone; I'd get as far as the options for what type of log to make, but didn't see an "add a photo" option. I needed to tap "Write Note" and add the photo from in there.

Thank you!

• Love 1