Issue building my new adventure lab

foxtrotter

I have been trying to create my new adventure lab but I can't seem to get past the first screen.  I keep getting this error message:

Cannot contain spaces or any of the following: / \ # ?

I have checked and triple checked and do not have any of the above in my description...…..  Why does this have to be SO DIFFICULT...????

44 minutes ago, TmdAndGG said:

Maybe quadruple check and make sure there's no space at the beginning.;) I shouldn't be difficult or frustrating. It's possible it could be a bug.

There are spaces between words and sentences and paragraphs…..but I NEED those since I am not monosyllabic...………  If it is a BUG......what do I do about that?  I have used their link, I have tried signing in again (and again) and changed my web browser...still won't work.

25 minutes ago, IceColdUK said:

Could it be the Custom access code that’s the problem?  That’s the only field that I imagine needs to be free of spaces, etc.

Just test this with our AdLab. Yes, I do get an error message identical to the one in the OP for the custom access code when I try to add a space. The custom access code is not the title for your AL, but it is required, so I recommend making it the title of your AdLab just without spaces (No one will have to use the code, so you can really make it whatever you want). You can keep your description the way it is with spaces.

Edited by TmdAndGG
  • Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1

HA!  In the original Custom Access Code, I just used the title.  Then I shortened it to one word.  In keeping with your suggestion, I changed the one word and (golly-gee whiz) that worked!  Did it really have to be that difficult?  I have it completed now and will test it right now!  Thanks for your helpful suggestions and time!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2