found (probably) lost TB

lobolino

Some time ago I found a TB that is certainly coming originially coming from Japan. Does anyone know how I can find the owner as the <reference number TB6QAHF> does not seem to exist in any system.

It is a beautyful little fish with the original  Geocaching tag  and an English/Japanese note.

2 hours ago, lobolino said:

Some time ago I found a TB that is certainly coming originially coming from Japan.

The  Reference number for the trackable is TB6QAHF,  not it's Tracking Code in full view of others...  

You "Discovered" it twice in the same day. Obviously it exists in the system.    :)

Do you now have it in your possession (a pic indoors...) ?  If so, why didn't you Retrieve or Grab it so the TO knows that ?  Thanks.

Edited by Rock Chalk
5 minutes ago, lobolino said:

nr. 1. yes it is in my possession at the moment. Nr. 2: I tried to log it, but the TB can not be found and it was not registered in the Cache where I found it...

Then go the TB page that was given above and log it as "grab it from somewhere else". It is then in your inventory and you can then drop it in a cache.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, lobolino said:

nr. 1. yes it is in my possession at the moment. Nr. 2: I tried to log it, but the TB can not be found and it was not registered in the Cache where I found it...

You use the Reference Number (TB6QAHF) to "find" it.   Then you use the code (what you placed here instead...) to be able to log a Grab it log.

You've Discovered it twice.  That's the same code you use to Grab it.  It will then be in your possession on the trackable page too...  

Right now "registering to the cache where you found it" is not important. What is important is the trackable's now safe, and still in play.  :)

• Helpful 1