Category proposal: Self Service Coin Laundromats

1 hour ago, Alfouine said:

May be a friend who explained to you that he's not allowed to publish in the forum :signalviolin:

54 minutes ago, TheBrowns! said:

I’m an officer of the group.

I should shut my mouth but i can't....

You are only the new puppet, do you know that the 3 other officers of this group are the same person ?

A leader of a category who do not to promote his own category in the forum is not trustworthy

If you really want to be an officer and create a category, you can help with this idea 

Contact Dorcadion team he was interested to work on the category

If you want to be a leader, try this idea :

I really like this idea and i can help you

Try to create a lot of waymarks in differents categories, you need to gain experiences

Read a lot of descriptions of newest categories to understand what to do.

And read a lot of discussions in Recruiting and category proposals to know all kind of issues that exist when you suggest a new idea

• Helpful 1

You know, don't send direct emails to me threatening to report me for violating Terms of Service for my Forum posts.  Either report me to wayfrog, or get out of my face.  A question was asked - I answered, then someone not in the discussion and I am not going to name sends me a direct email saying I disparaged his character and discouraged his officer.  How the eff did I disparage anybody's character when all I said was that the category had been denied twice already, and then I said it had been denied once.  I told the person to either report me or to shut his pie hole.  Don't threaten me in an email.  

• Upvote 3
  • Surprised 1
  • Love 2

Personally, I don't find these interesting and informative and I feel many others in the community feel the same. I believe the Waymarking admins have encouraged the community to 'retire' commercial businesses (either Ma and Pa or retail chains) and focus on those sites and structures that are more interesting and provide some educational/informative value.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, wayfrog said:

We have no problem with commercial businesses. Peer review was designed to let the Waymarking community decide if a new idea is great or not so great.

Oh wow. So it looks like it’s just extreme community bias. That stinks because I know that there is a small percentage of the community, including myself, that enjoy commercial Waymarks.

• Surprised 1