meerdere caches loggen tegelij

Una1

Is er een manier om .. als een een serie hebt gedaan en deze op je PC wilt loggen dat je dat dan in één keer kunt doen met hetzelfde verhaal erbij.. voorbeeld: gisteren 65 caches gevonden van dezelfde legger.. een serie dus.. waren vraag tekens deze allemaal opgelost en de coordinaten in mijn gps gebracht, nu moet ik ze loggen op mijn PC ... kan ik ze bv. ergens aanvinken dat alles in één keer  is gelogd.

dank voor uw reactie .

Una 1

De taal van het hoofdforum is trouwens Engels, als je in het Nederlands wilt posten, raad ik aan om naar het Nederlandstalige subforum te gaan.;)

(Ik gebruik trouwens Google translate, dus de grammatica is misschien niet de beste.) 

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/forum/122-dutch-speaking-forum-nederlandstalig-forum/

As far as I know, the only way to mass log caches is through GSAK, but I couldn't tell you how (I've never used GSAK). I personally hate C&P logs for masses of caches, but to each his own.

Edited by TmdAndGG

IIRC, project-gc didn't relish the idea, but realized that some asked for it.  That means gsak might be your friend.   ;)

I guess if you're comfortable with all logs simply cut n paste, go for it...

I'll continue to respect the CO enough, that I'll think of something to add in each log.    :)

Zoals TmdAndGG als schreef, is Engels de voertaal, tenzij in het NL-talige forumdeel.

GSAK (windows) is daarvoor ideaal. Er is echter een redelijke leercurve om alles uit dit programma te halen. De software wordt ook niet verder meer ontwikkeld maar omdat er zo veel macro's zijn is dat voorlopig geen probleem.

BTW, GSAK + macro zorgt ook voor efficiente overdracht van caches naar je GPS.

• Upvote 1

GSAK is a very powerful tool, and very useful for logging caches.  Admittedly, there may not be much unique to say about each cache on a series of 65, but that doesn't mean GSAK should be dismissed as "fine if you like cut & paste logs".  Hopefully this shows what's possible:

GSAK_Logging.thumb.jpg.324f548f19a8f5fb5d02ec62399580c5.jpg

I do a lot of puzzle caches, so this first part may be less relevant for some.  GSAK has two Notes sections that can be used as you see fit.  For puzzles, I use them as follows:

• User Notes: My notes as I work on a puzzle, hopefully, leading to a documented solution.
  • Log Section: What I want to write about the puzzle if and when I get round to finding the cache.  I write this at the time I solve the puzzle so that I don't forget how much I enjoyed it - or hated it - later!

When I'm out caching, I make short notes about each cache (as a memory jogger) using Drafts on the App.  When I get to logging, I import the Drafts into GSAK.  (Similarly, you can import a 'geocache_visits.txt' file from a GPSr.)  These are shown as Field Notes in GSAK.  Despite the misleading choice of colour on the screen, they can be fleshed out before logging.

Templates can be defined for each Log Type.  The 'Found it' Template shown here has four parts:

• %Log to include my text from the Log Section Notes.
  • Some boiler plate to describe something of my day's activity, particularly who I was with.  The much-derided cut & paste log!
  • %FieldNotes to include those unique notes for the specific cache.
  • My signature, including my find count.

You can also upload photos, and pick up, visit or drop off trackables at the same time.  The log that was posted is shown on the left.

As on4bam says, there is a bit of a learning curve, but I find it difficult to imagine caching without GSAK.  Good luck!

• Helpful 1
Op 7/9/2020 om 17:19 uur zei TmdAndGG:

De taal van het hoofdforum is trouwens Engels, ook als je in het Nederlands wilt posten, raad ik aan om naar het Nederlandstalige subforum te gaan.;)

(Ik gebruik trouwens Google translate, dus de grammatica is misschien niet de beste.) 

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/forum/122-dutch-speaking-forum-nederlandstalig-forum/

Voor zover ik weet, is de enige manier om log-caches te masseren via GSAK, maar ik kan je niet vertellen hoe (ik heb GSAK nooit gebruikt). Ik haat persoonlijk C & P-logboeken voor massa's caches, maar voor ieder zijn eigen.