Possible Issue with Favourite Points Display

Calypso62

When I click on the Favourite Points link at the top of any cache page, to see who added a FP to the cache, the display used to be in alphabetical order of the geocacher usernames. Now, the order that appears seems to be by date when the geocacher signed up. Is this intentional or a bug? If anything, I would prefer the order be by the most recent FP given with that name at the top of the first page. Alternatively, alphabetical order is fine.

Edited by Calypso62
4 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

What I'm seeing on the couple I looked at is they're sorted by ascending join date on each page, but when I go to the next page the date joined jumps backwards to one of the early ones. Weird.

That's exactly what I'm seeing barefootjeff.

3 hours ago, Nylimb said:

It looks to me like the list is first sorted alphabetically, then divided into pages of 10 cachers, and then sorted by join date within each page.

Exactly!!!

Here the same.

I prefer the alphabetical order. It would be nice if the pages are loaded a bit faster. (don't show the icons of members)

This are the columns on that page (Comments is the link to the log)

Username    Member Since    Found    Hidden    Comments    Send Friend Request    Send a Message

IMHO only the username and the link to the log is useful.

On the other hand what would be interesting and is missing is the date of the log and "that" would be the most useful sort order.

Having the log itself as part of the table certainly would be even the ultimate improvement.

Edited by Hynz
On 7/5/2020 at 12:11 PM, WenT(NL) said:

Exactly!!!

Here the same.

I prefer the alphabetical order. It would be nice if the pages are loaded a bit faster. (don't show the icons of members)

I think HQ isn't interested in what we like or not. I heard the problem with the alphabetical order so often but there's no reaction of HQ.

It's all about money !!

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1
  • Helpful 1