Criteria to be awarded a lab cache?

Firefox.3

What is the criteria that needs to be met to be awarded a Lab Cache?

Numerous cachers local to me have been awarded a one, some are in their second. 
I’m an active Cacher, have placed over 500 caches, held events etc, I’d like to know what I need to do to be awarded a lab cache. 
Thanks,

Firefox.3 

3 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

I'm trying to understand that along with the guidelines. On quick glance it doesn't seem that you can get two. 

This is from the email I received:

Congratulations! Thanks to the success of your first Adventure, Geocaching HQ is giving you the opportunity to create a second Adventure for the global community. 

Selection is based in part on the following criteria:

• Creator has:
    • An active Premium membership
    • Only 1 public Adventure
    • Has found at least 15 Adventure Lab Caches
  • The Adventure has: 
    • At least 4.8 average rating
    • At least 10 ratings
    • At least 10 Activity logs

We have randomly selected geocachers from those who meet the criteria and are in locations we are targeting. You were chosen as part of this process.

• Helpful 1
6 minutes ago, IceColdUK said:

Congratulations! Thanks to the success of your first Adventure, Geocaching HQ is giving you the opportunity to create a second Adventure for the global community. 

• Creator has:
  • The Adventure has: 
    • At least 10 ratings

We have randomly selected geocachers from those who meet the criteria and are in locations we are targeting. You were chosen as part of this process.

I'm probably just reading it wrong, then:

2.1. Who can create an Adventure Lab

Geocachers

The Geocaching Adventure Lab app is just getting started. For now, Geocaching HQ is making the creation tools available to a limited number of experienced Premium members.

• Subscribed to Educational and Promotional emails
  • Does not have a current credit or active Adventure (a “credit” gives access to the Adventure Lab Builder to create an Adventure, with up to 5 locations)
  • Is active and has found Adventure Lab Caches

We are selecting geocachers regularly from those who meet the criteria and are in locations we are targeting. If you meet the above criteria, you may be next!

7 minutes ago, IceColdUK said:

• Creator has:
  • The Adventure has: 
    • At least 10 ratings

This explains to me why the ALO pushes for ratings. Thanks for sharing that!

27 minutes ago, IceColdUK said:

• Creator has:
  • The Adventure has: 
    • At least 10 ratings

Ah that would explain why I didn't get a second one because people are traveling less for a while because  of a pandemic so I am short on the 10 (maybe I should log mine then but I won't). Also, one of my stop was unavailable because of it for a while.

I still don't understand they don't have enough people to choose from for a first credit that they find the need to award a second one.....

I wonder how many in the same area is enough for them to stop to target that area. 100? More?

Personally I am hoping they stop soon to give more there are enough out there and spend some time improving adventure experience with frequently requested improvements like a MAP for each lab cache integrated with the main app.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, baer2006 said:

Is there a place where I can see the exact average rating of my own ALC? I can see the stars, but they only have a "granularity" of .5.

Well, then you have to either ask a player who completed your ACL or complete it yourself. Atm this seems to be the only way to do so.

• Helpful 1