Memphis' 2nd Bi-Annual Hot Wings GeoMeeting

Blodlizrd

I would like to come but, a four hour trip on Sun night after a meeting then the drive back to Nashville is a little much for a old man that has to be at work Monday morning. Sat or Sun lunch may get a few people a little father away to attend. I would like to see all the good folks I met there last year ………….JOE

Yo... I just have to get the coords and everything will be (in the eloquent words of the West Nile 7) crunk like some Crumpy's hotwings. I'm going to set it up for Tuesday (sorry Sunday folks) August 19th at Buffalo Wild Wings on Hwy 64. They have $0.30 all you can eat wings on Tuesdays, not to mention 12 sauces to pick from. We'll meet there at or around 7:00PM if that is good for everyone.

nonflashygif.txt

My skills are ferior!

quote:
Originally posted by Blodlizrd:

August 19th at Buffalo Wild Wings on Hwy 64. They have $0.30 all you can eat wings on Tuesdays.

icon_eek.gif 30¢ - ALL YOU CAN EAT! icon_eek.gif Dawg!! There must be some kind of cover charge... I mean thats just giving them away! Count me in!

64784_1200.gifBeen there... Done that...

quote:
Originally posted by Chris&Cindy:

Is there a prize for the person who eats the most wings? Or you can do a prize for whoever can drink a cup of their hottest hot sauce.

You don't want to drink their hottest wing sauce. My fiance got a small cup of it just to try it... she had just a little bit on the end of a knife and she was lit up for hours. Oh did I mention that she was a good ol Louisiana girl? 2 words... Habanero extract.

nonflashygif.txt

My skills are ferior!

quote:
Originally posted by Blodlizrd:

quote:

Is there a prize for the person who eats the most wings? Or you can do a prize for whoever can drink a cup of their hottest hot sauce.

You don't want to drink their hottest wing sauce. My fiance got a small cup of it just to try it... she had just a little bit on the end of a knife and she was lit up for hours. Oh did I mention that she was a good ol Louisiana girl? 2 words... Habanero extract.

http://www.geocities.com/blodlizrd/nonflashygif.txt

My skills are ferior!

So it will be a contest then icon_biggrin.gif ummm...ladies and Lizrds first.

When in doubt...hit it with a big hammer.

quote:
Originally posted by CWL:

quote:
Originally posted by bitbrain:
Originally posted by Maliberry:

Hmm....where are all the women in those pictures? We're allowed in the club, right? icon_biggrin.gif

http://img.Groundspeak.com/cache/log/796719_700.jpg

Female cachers are notoriously camera-shy.

You better not be talking about me in that pic Bit! icon_mad.gif lol

QUOTE]

You do look a little camera shy CWL LOL JK icon_razz.gif

As noted by Maliberry, I should be returning to Memphis on August 18. The 19th is open for me. In fact $0.30 wings sounds pretty good about now, although given that sort of deal, I imagine we won't be the only customers as we were last time.

I'll try to make it. And now I even have a digital camera.

Jamie

quote:
Originally posted by JoGPS:

It does not look like ya want anyone to come from out of town its to far in the middle of the week, maybe next time you will do it on a weekend………..JOE

Unless Jamie has a new work schedule when he gets back from Central America, the only time we get to talk caching with him in person is on week-nights. icon_smile.gif

I'm sure we'll have another weekend gathering pretty soon. Before it gets cold again, anyhow...

quote:

How many finds does it take to not be a newbie? Or more importantly how big do you have to be to not be called one to your face LOL icon_wink.gif

If your number of hides is 'X', then you need to have (pi(X)/.5(e))+3 finds to not be considered a newbie.

For you that works out to about 79.288992 finds. icon_wink.gif

Oh. We'd never call Cindy a newbie. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by bitbrain:

Hey! All you new cachers! We expect to see you at this little Wing-Ding, too! Put it on your calendar, load the coordinates into your GPS.

Oh, don't be offended when Chuckie inadvertantly calls you a newbie. icon_wink.gif

Already logged in my Palm...and my GPS...

Will nag CreepingEye and TeaBaGgS about it too...

quote:
Originally posted by CWL:

quote:

How many finds does it take to not be a newbie? Or more importantly how big do you have to be to not be called one to your face LOL icon_wink.gif

Markwell: http://ubbx.Groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=4016058331&m=78760147

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/64784_1200.gif _Been there... Done that..._

It is official!!!! I have been Markwelled so we can't be a newbie anymore. icon_razz.gif

See you at the wing thing.

quote:

It is official!!!! I have been Markwelled so we can't be a newbie anymore. icon_razz.gif

I don't know... being Markwelled is one of the charteristics of being a "Newbie". heh heh

64784_1200.gifBeen there... Done that...