AL is public, but my owned caches don't show the AL

So we created our AL, tested it until satisfied, removed all the tests both on the computer and in the app,  and made it public.  It shows up when searching for ALs in the area on the app, but in our geocaching profile, there's no sign that we own one.  I've read all the Help stuff, re-read the builder guide numerous times and searched on these forums.  What am I missing?  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, we do see it listed in the area lab caches in the app, and on the builder site it shows as ours.  We don't have the little icon for "lab cache" in our regular gc profile.  That is really bothering one of us on the team, and I did add a reviewer note to our bonus lab, in case they're holding publication of that pending seeing the lab cache in our regular profile.

Definitely a learning experince!

Here's a screengrab of the pertinient portion of a local cacher's profile on the geocaching website:

image.png.bb14735d128373fa9634f83734881cc0.png

You can see the lab cache (though it shows as 5, and you get 5 smilies when you complete it; it's still just one lab adventure!)

58 minutes ago, Trekkin' and birdin' said:

Definitely a learning experience!

Yes, for sure!  I have one Lab Adventure that I am getting ready; I want to make it a good one, and that involves some research, some writing, and coming up with relevant, good questions that are difficult or impossible to google is proving to be a challenge for me!

29 minutes ago, CAVinoGal said:

You can see the lab cache (though it shows as 5, and you get 5 smilies when you complete it; it's still just one lab adventure!)

Curious,  doesn't the "Lab cache" total also include those found years ago, and not just these new  "adventure" labs ?

I looked at one I knew had found "old" labs, and the total has gone up.    Thanks.  :)

3 minutes ago, cerberus1 said:

Curious,  doesn't the "Lab cache" total also include those found years ago, and not just these new  "adventure" labs ?

Yes, on the left side of the profile stats under caches found the number is much higher for this cacher; the screengrab is only the stats for caches hidden by this cacher (not me, a friend).  Sorry for any confusion!

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, cerberus1 said:

Aren't "lab" caches still considered in a "test"/ experiment category ?  

I'm still "lab"-free (and a few others ;-) so don't know if that's been changed.

I wouldn't quite call it the test phase still, but they still are planning to add more features and I'm pretty sure there still are some bugs they need to work out. They call it the "beta" version.

1 hour ago, Ernie444 said:

Your lab caches should show up on your profile as soon as someone finds them.

We wondered if that might be the case.  I suppose we could post around in groups that it's available, but until the bonus publishes.....I'd rather wait.  

We were offered one of these when they were first being put out about a year ago and said....naw.  We got an offer this spring and decided...well, okay.  We have only completed three of them, plus one at a mega, ourselves....so it shows 16 in our found caches.