Garmin Oregon 750t - Geocaching Live Problem

After about two years of successfully using the Geocaching Live function to import Geocache Lists, I now get a message saying "No Geocache Lists detected", despite me having 15 Lists set up in my Geocaching.com profile.

I have tried searching to see whether anyone else has had the same problem, but with no results.  However, that may just be because my Search keywords aren't triggering what I need.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Edited by 2QuarterPints

It is v500. No problem sending caches to it via Garmin Express or GSAK but I only tend to use them for loading more than just a few caches.  I usually use Geocaching Live for small lists, and to sync any lists of whatever size before I head out.  Everything else seems to be functioning normally.   I am tempted to do a reset but trying to avoid that if possible. 

34 minutes ago, 2QuarterPints said:

It is v500. No problem sending caches to it via Garmin Express or GSAK but I only tend to use them for loading more than just a few caches.  I usually use Geocaching Live for small lists, and to sync any lists of whatever size before I head out.  Everything else seems to be functioning normally.   I am tempted to do a reset but trying to avoid that if possible. 

Sending over Bluetooth or WiFi?