Survey - Your thoughts about Geocaching

10 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Did you get the survey, and how did you answer these questions:

A. What do you like about geocaching? What draws you to get out and play?

B.  What would you improve about geocaching?

A. We love seeing new areas both in my state and when travelling! Outdoors and sun draws me to find geocaches.

B. I did not say this on the survey, because I didn't think of it at the time, but I wish there was better communication after surveys. Over and over and over I've asked for a response about the AR Survey and have gotten nothing but radio silence. Communication after and about the surveys would be very much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Nope, didn't get one.

Maybe it's because I answer the "was this helpful?" at the bottom of newsletters sometimes, and they're done hearing from me.    :)

I get how frustrating it is for some of the Lackeys getting hassled by others simply because they responded to something though.

A positive, "Our team is working on this, and it'll be running as soon as possible"  gets a "When ?!" a minute later kinda thing...

But I agree, if someone's asking for participation, they should be participating too.

• Upvote 1

This is a quarterly community survey from HQ. Potential participants are randomly picked from those who have opted in to marketing emails. (We can't send a survey like this to people who haven't opted in to marketing communications.)

@Max and 99 I wasn't involved with the AR survey, so I can't speak to that specific project. But I can say that with many surveys (including this quarterly one), we get thousands of responses. I personally read every response to the quarterly community survey -- but it wouldn't be possible for me to respond to every question that is asked in those responses. I think this Help Center article is expected to serve as the response to AR questions until we have arrived at the "more to come" time referenced in the article.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Rock Chalk said:

This is a quarterly community survey from HQ. Potential participants are randomly picked from those who have opted in to marketing emails. (We can't send a survey like this to people who haven't opted in to marketing communications.)

@Max and 99 I wasn't involved with the AR survey, so I can't speak to that specific project. But I can say that with many surveys (including this quarterly one), we get thousands of responses. I personally read every response to the quarterly community survey -- but it wouldn't be possible for me to respond to every question that is asked in those responses. I think this Help Center article is expected to serve as the response to AR questions until we have arrived at the "more to come" time referenced in the article.

Awesome!