'My Lists'

k8ej

I cannot (and have been unable to for some time) access 'My Lists on the website.

Whenever I try to access 'My Lists' I get a message stating

We had trouble loading your Lists.

Please try again by refreshing the page.

I can access this on my phone but I do prefer using the computer when I am in the house. 

I've been trying to find a 'fix' for this issue for a long time now. As it has become most vexing.

I was about to open a work ticket for bug reporting with Groundspeak, but it flashed up saying check Forums first for a thread (this being my first time in here really trying to find info) and happily stumbled across your post.

I am told that my list isn't available and that I should refresh... no matter how many times i refresh it will not load.

Also, if I am trying to access other peoples lists/bookmarks it tells me that I do not have permission for that action.

Really grinding my gears!

As there isn't a fix here, I think I'll open said ticket as I presume during their last server play around, Signal threw a spanner in the works ;)

Rob

3 minutes ago, LA:RS said:

Also, if I am trying to access other peoples lists/bookmarks it tells me that I do not have permission for that action.

I'm not sharing most of my lists, and have marked them "Private".  You can do that...  

Are you saying that you can't access those members whose lists are public ?

5 hours ago, LA:RS said:

I've been trying to find a 'fix' for this issue for a long time now. As it has become most vexing.

I was about to open a work ticket for bug reporting with Groundspeak, but it flashed up saying check Forums first for a thread (this being my first time in here really trying to find info) and happily stumbled across your post.

I am told that my list isn't available and that I should refresh... no matter how many times i refresh it will not load.

Really grinding my gears!

As there isn't a fix here, I think I'll open said ticket as I presume during their last server play around, Signal threw a spanner in the works ;)

Rob

Hmm yet others can (I can) access your public list (5 a day challenge)

It is a well-known fact that sometime this spring, lists stopped working on older browsers. There are several threads about this, including one titled "bookmark lists not showing from URL". No one will care or do anything about this. There is some indication above that this time it affects also the latest Chrome version, in that case there might be some hope that it gets fixed.