Logging Multiple Trackables on App

One feature that doesnt seem to exist on app is the ability to log (Visit) multiple trackables when you log a cache find.  This is on main site but not on app which is how most (i assume) will log when they are out an about. Very annoying and should be an easy fix as its on main site.  Can this be added to next update? 

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Noctonians said:

One feature that doesnt seem to exist on app is the ability to log (Visit) multiple trackables when you log a cache find.  This is on main site but not on app which is how most (i assume) will log when they are out an about. Very annoying and should be an easy fix as its on main site.  Can this be added to next update? 

do you mean when you go to find a cache you want to have several trackables in your possession visit that cache?

On 6/8/2020 at 6:46 AM, Noctonians said:

I have been having this same problem. I recently visited a semi-lonely cache with close to 15 travel bugs. As my husband and I plan on vacationing out of this area soon, I thought that I would grab 3 travel bugs to help move along. I found that the app let me retrieve the first trackable, but it would not give me the option to do anything other than write a note for the others. After coming home and logging on to my computer I was able to retrieve the other two, but I won't have my computer while traveling. Having to manually log these on a computer when I have my phone with me at GZ in the field feels like a huge burden. I hope that they can fix this soon......

• Funny 1

I agree that it would be nice if the app had the ability to log trackables as the site does. I have one that has tracked all my geocaching over the years, and a shirt that I log when I’m wearing it. So, instead of logging in the app, I save every find as a draft, then go to the website and log them. It would be nice to do it all at once. I still log write note and DNF in the app because I don’t dip trackables in those. 

Also, it’s not an app vs. computer thing. You can visit the website on the phone and log the same way you do on the computer. That is almost always what I do. First world problems! Keep on cachin’! 

Edited by bulcacher
I thought of something else.
  • Funny 1