Satmap Active 20

Hi , has anyone used a Satmap Active 20 for geocaching using MacBook to load the caches .

I have been using an Active 12 for some years and found it to be adequate whilst using a windows based computer .I upgraded my computer to a MacBook last year and now the geocaches won't transfer properly  , I have contacted Satmap regarding this but they have not been able to help.

before I buy another unit I would like to know if its going to work correctly.

I would be grateful for your comments, help.

thanks 

Edited by maw676

I do find it amusing how, after someone switches from PC to Mac and then discovers something that worked previously no longer works, they blame the device and not the OS. If you are going to use a Mac, be prepared for about 80% of what was possible with the PC will no longer be possible. Long gone are those ads from the turn of the century where Apple claimed "everything just works with a Mac" - they do not.

Having said that, how did you transfer geocaches with the PC, and how are you trying to do it with the Mac?

While I am not familiar with SatNav units, most brands that were produced in the last 10+ years allow the user to copy and past GPX files to a specific directory on the device. Is this not the case with yours?