[Bug] Community Celebration Event does not ignore from PQ Map view and PQ download

Great Scott!

Adding a Community Event (CE) to my ignore list is not removing it from my pocket query (PQ).
All other event types, that I ignore, are not included in that same PQ. (events that I don't ignore do show in the PQ)
I don't want to excluded all events from this PQ, but when I do, the CE does properly exclude from the PQ.

If I preview the PQ, the CE does not show in the preview.
But if I preview the PQ in Geocaching Maps, the CE shows on the map.

The PQ's Total Records count does not reduce by 1 when the CE is ignored.

Since Community Events are a new type, I think there is a bug in how they are included in PQs.
Is this a known bug?

Edited by Great Scott!

Community Celebration Events are their own category in a way and are not covered by all filter functions across the website. For example you cannot remove them from the Browse Map but you can from the Search Map. My understanding is that PQ previous use the Browse Map so this would be expected behavior. 

Because of the limited release window of Community Celebration Events, even with their COVID related extension, the are currently no plans to address the above map issues.

• Helpful 1