Modify list

5 hours ago, gabby0200 said:

How can I change the list order to match my route and eliminate the milage

Now I'm wondering if you mean change the order of the lists, or change the order of the items in a list?

Big difference. Sorry if I was talking about something completely different than you were! My apologies.

11 hours ago, gabby0200 said:

order to match my route

Give each cache's name a leading order number. Then sort by name. Sorting by distance may not match your route directions (unless your route is a pretty straight line).

Hans

• Helpful 2
11 hours ago, HHL said:

Give each cache's name a leading order number. Then sort by name. Sorting by distance may not match your route directions (unless your route is a pretty straight line).

Hans

That's what I do in GSAK, but I wasn't sure if you can do it within lists (I don't use them).  It sure makes a run easier to do when I just have to search for the next number (I sometimes will search for the next several so they are in my recent finds category on the GPSr).

18 minutes ago, The Jester said:

but I wasn't sure if you can do it within lists (I don't use them).

One  might do it in GSAK and then bulk  upload the tour caches to the list. Or just edit the names one by one which actually might be pretty tedious. ;)

Edited by HHL