Memphis Monopoly Social Cache

Blodlizrd

I was thinking of having a social cache based around a Monopoly tournament for geocachers and their guests only. Before I go any further I wanted to konw how many people would be intrested and if anyone had an idea as to a venue that we could use. Thanks, guys.

Blodlizrd

nonflashygif.txt

My skills are ferior!

As far as Blodlizrd and SoupNazi...

They are two seprate people. I've ran into them a few times. They just share the same mind sometimes.

I'm suprized WestNile7 hasn't joined the disscussion yet... heh heh Yo! Yo! you still out there? Or you krunk wit all your womens?

N-E-Way Monopoly tournament?? Would this just be a Geogathering to play monopoly? Sure I guess if I don't already have something planned. Or is this going to be real cache! I'd like to hear a little more...

I was thinking about having it be a gathering in which we would play Monopoly and the winner would get some geo stuff and maybe a Deluxe Monopoly board or a Gift Certificate to Toys R Us.

I've also been thinking of a geotheme based on Monopoly or maybe another board game... but I've been so preoccupied with finishing the 12 Buddhas cache that I haven't come up with anything of substance.

nonflashygif.txt

My skills are ferior!

Doh! checked out some of the other posts and saw the hints to the where abouts. I know where one is! I'm still thinking about the other. You should post the journal entrys on your cache page.

A wise man once said... "Its better to be ****ed off than ****ed on!"