Messages Not Sending/Receiving Consistently

J&LA

Over the last several days, I've been seeing a problem with messages sent through Geocaching.com.  

Initially, I was sent a message with an image attachment - this message did not arrive for several days, and I contacted the sender to ask about the message.  The sender confirmed the message was sent, and with the attachment.  They sent out a second message (with a title of "Testing").

The second message came in almost immediately, accompanied by the first message.  When these came in, I wasn't able to clear the notification the second had arrived, while the first message had no notification associated with it at all.  Further, the attachment had been stripped out of the first message.  The sender, then, re-sent the original message, including the attachment.  This message was received quickly, though, again, the attachment was missing.

Today I learned that messages with attachments I've been sending out have not been received by the other parties (these are different people from the sender above).  I've spoken with them to confirm that the behavior is the same as what I've described for myself already.

I've looked through the forums for any information on a cause or fix for this, but wasn't able to find anything.  Any assistance would be very welcome, as I currently don't know how reliable the Geocaching.com messaging service is.  

29 minutes ago, J&LA said:

Over the last several days, I've been seeing a problem with messages sent through Geocaching.com.  

Initially, I was sent a message with an image attachment - this message did not arrive for several days, and I contacted the sender to ask about the message.  The sender confirmed the message was sent, and with the attachment.  They sent out a second message (with a title of "Testing").

The second message came in almost immediately, accompanied by the first message.  When these came in, I wasn't able to clear the notification the second had arrived, while the first message had no notification associated with it at all.  Further, the attachment had been stripped out of the first message.  The sender, then, re-sent the original message, including the attachment.  This message was received quickly, though, again, the attachment was missing.

Today I learned that messages with attachments I've been sending out have not been received by the other parties (these are different people from the sender above).  I've spoken with them to confirm that the behavior is the same as what I've described for myself already.

I've looked through the forums for any information on a cause or fix for this, but wasn't able to find anything.  Any assistance would be very welcome, as I currently don't know how reliable the Geocaching.com messaging service is.  

I just did a test. Only one. The geocacher that I sent a message to did receive a notification and the attachment right away.