Three oldest active caches in Louisiana?

Bloencustoms

quote:
Originally posted by BloenCustoms:

Anyone know what the three oldest active caches in Louisiana are? Just curious. icon_smile.gif

They would be:

Passing Thru (3/15/2001)

Wild Azalea Cache(4/21/2001)

Palomino Cache (4/26/2001)

If you'd like to see a list of the first few dozen caches in LA (these are #3, #4, and #5), check out

this link.

I wonder what ever happened to ole' Bob-n-Bobby?

alex

I first read about caching in an electronics magazine over a year ago. At the time, I didn't have access to a PC. Then, a friend needed a place to stay because relatives were in town for the holidays (long story) and brought his computer over for a few days. I remember reading about the Wilson cache. Another friend even went with me to hunt a cache out by the lake, Lake Trails II, we found it, and signed the log, but I had yet to register to Geocaching. It's too bad those caches are no longer active. We could use some more around here. Anyway, Thanks for the link, very interesting!

Ron---Bloencustoms

Don't even think about putting those muddy boots in my car.

For replying to this post. I should have since I own W.Az. but I was in geocaching limbo there for awile. I STILL have not found passing thru. Each time I try, it is like 2:00 in the morning and there are either shady people mulling around looking for scraps or it was just too dark to find and a little spooky.

Place 'em if you got 'em.

quote:

For replying to this post. I should have since I own W.Az. but I was in geocaching limbo there for awile. I STILL have not found passing thru. Each time I try, it is like 2:00 in the morning and there are either shady people mulling around looking for scraps or it was just too dark to find and a little spooky.

Not to mention pulling bodies (now 2 out of 5) from the "South Louisiana Serial Killer" from the river just a few miles down I-10 in an amazingly similar area. Yikes!