Blocking Certain Owners (Who have multiple cache's)

Team_Hawrysz

Does anyone know how to block certain owners? In my case <a CO> have placed hundreds of cache's nearby the area I look in. It not only slows the mapping, it limits what I can see.  I know I can adjust the limit, but i would just like to block <the CO's> cache's all together. 

Edited by Rock Chalk
Removed reference to specific player

Some have asked for a "ignore owner" function in the past.  IIRC, the site won't add a function that's negative towards a person...

You can ignore all of their caches though, and maybe one of the third-party sites (gsak, project-gc...) might be able do it in bulk.

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Simply create a Pocket Query excluding a given user caches, then choose to show it over a map, by instance.

You can also access this PQ on the app.

I don't see the option, when creating a PQ to exclude an owner's caches. But I think I'm misunderstanding. 

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Simply create a Pocket Query excluding a given user caches,

exclude by CO is  not  Pocket Query option.  Pocket queries have NO cache owner options. Search offers "by owner" but NOT "exclude owner".

It would tedious if there are many of them, but you can choose to Ignore a cache. You'd have to do this individually on each one, but that's pretty effective for making them go away

• Helpful 1