new Bug? Can't create WM south of ecuador line

Are you running the latest Windows 10 update - KB4556799?  Seriously, I'm not having any the issues everyone else is - but I'm still running Windows 8.  
There are numerous websites saying that this latest update is doggy doo - you seriously might consider going back to a restore point before that update was put on if you have it and see if that doesn't clear the issues.  Just a thought.  It seems awfully strange that all of these issues popped at the same time that Microsoft release did.  Just something to ponder...

Edited by iconions
grammar
  • Funny 1
4 hours ago, iconions said:

Are you running the latest Windows 10 update - KB4556799?  Seriously, I'm not having any the issues everyone else is - but I'm still running Windows 8.  
There are numerous websites saying that this latest update is doggy doo - you seriously might consider going back to a restore point before that update was put on if you have it and see if that doesn't clear the issues.  Just a thought.  It seems awfully strange that all of these issues popped at the same time that Microsoft release did.  Just something to ponder...

Iconions....

1) It's not acceptable that a proper functioning of a website relies not in a browser but in an OS.

2) It's a simple thing. Either N or S. Combo box. Option. Besides, the issue is at the server side. Because the change is accepted, than apparently saved, and then... it was not saved. 

3) You mentioned Windows...  In my case, the issues are replicated in my Android phone.

4) For the record, I also use Win 8 in my main computer.

Edited by Torgut
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Torgut said:

Iconions....

1) It's not acceptable that a proper functioning of a website relies not in a browser but in an OS.

2) It's a simple thing. Either N or S. Combo box. Option. Besides, the issue is at the server side. Because the change is accepted, than apparently saved, and then... it was not saved. 

3) You mentioned Windows...  In my case, the issues are replicated in my Android phone.

4) For the record, I also use Win 8 in my main computer.

Again, it was just a thought and I was trying to help.  I don't waymark with my phone - I'm strictly a camera and GPSr person, that was the only reason I mentioned the Windows 10 upgrade.  I should remember that other people like their smartphones - mine is there just in case I'm stuck in the boonies somewhere.   

Waymarking is lucky to have any support from Groundspeak at all.  

• Surprised 1

Yeah, well, I don't use the phone either, just for testing. I suspect the main reason why Waymarking.com was not discontinued yet it's due to its high ranking in SEO. It's amazing how often it shows in searches I am running in different subjects.

• Upvote 2