What's this coin?

Spandoc

So, I found a geocoin in a cache but when I go to log it I get a message that it can't be found.  I have tried enter the code with and without preceding it with "GC" and using the O as a letter or a number, but still no results.  It's old 2006, and faded, but you can just make out the code.  There is nothing on the edge - it is smooth.  Thanks! 

PS I will have to upload the front and back pics separately. 

Edit: Photo removed

Edited by Spandoc
code shown in pic

Got it, its TBWXRW. No need for a GC in front of the code. Now that the page has been found, I'd recommend either removing the photos or a least blurring the code so that it doesn't get any armchair logs. 

PS. First is a U, Fourth is a 0 ;) 

Edited by TmdAndGG
  • Helpful 1
15 hours ago, TmdAndGG said:

Got it, its TBWXRW. No need for a GC in front of the code. Now that the page has been found, I'd recommend either removing the photos or a least blurring the code so that it doesn't get any armchair logs. 

PS. First is a U, Fourth is a 0 ;) 

Thanks very much - I removed the pics that showed the code.  Now please tell me how you did that magic trick!  ;-)  The TBWXRW wasn't on that coin anywhere! Thanks. 

14 hours ago, cerberus1 said:

Good hit.      :)      Odd that the last person said they had it in their hand, and will "move this bug cache-to-cache". but never logged it.

The OP had to Grab two others from that same person.  

Yes, the person who placed this and two other TBs in two of their own caches without logging them is fairly new at the game.  I used 'grab from owner' in order to log them.  There were one or two others in one of those caches - I should probably go back and get them so that they can get logged.  

1 hour ago, TmdAndGG said:

If you enter the tracking code (the one on the coin with U and 0) into the box that says "Search by trackable code or name" on https://www.geocaching.com/track/, it brings up the page and the reference number. 

Thanks, that is so bizarre because that is just what I was doing yesterday but I kept getting the error message that it wasn't a valid code.  I guess I must have been trying too many different combinations of the code.  Anyway, mystery solved! Thanks. ;-)