360 Degree Challenge

GrateBear

GSAK has a 360DegreeChallenge macro.  When I run it, using my "found" database, it shows that I'm missing 5 degree sectors.  But, when I run it using my "not found" database, the caches it shows for those 5 sectors are all ones that I have found.  2 are still active, 3 have been archived, and are in my "found" database.  Any idea why they don't show up when I run the macro?

Thanks.

Also, note this in the macro discussion.  May or may not have a bearing on your issue:

NOTE: Due to the fact that GSAK rounds when calculating a bearing, the "degrees" shown in GSAK for caches in the filter after the macro finishes may not match the degrees shown as missing in the HTML report in all cases. For example, if you have finds at 34,35 and 37 degrees, but not at 36 degrees, caches at exactly 37.0 degrees may be shown in the filter of caches you need to find. Trust me, the caches shown at 37.0 degrees are really at 36 degrees and some fraction (e.g. 36.99999 degrees) and will qualify for the challenge - it's just that GSAK is rounding up in the display.