Thank a Waymark Volunteer

I just received an email from Groundspeak reminding us to thank a Geocaching volunteer. 
Since there won't be a similiar email for our game going out, I'd like to make sure that thanks go out for all of the waymarkers that put in the time and effort to post in all 1119 categories, for the hardworking officers who diligently verify those waymarks against the category descriptions, and of course, and certainly not least, our own Wayfrog,  who keeps us all up and running, and out of trouble.  Again, without all of us, there is no game that we enjoy so much - so from this Onion to YOU - 

THANK YOU!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Funny 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, iconions said:

I just received an email from Groundspeak reminding us to thank a Geocaching volunteer. 
Since there won't be a similiar email for our game going out, I'd like to make sure that thanks go out for all of the waymarkers that put in the time and effort to post in all 1119 categories, for the hardworking officers who diligently verify those waymarks against the category descriptions, and of course, and certainly not least, our own Wayfrog,  who keeps us all up and running, and out of trouble.  Again, without all of us, there is no game that we enjoy so much - so from this Onion to YOU - 

THANK YOU!!!!!

Thank You. And Thank You. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1

I second (or 4th) this. Thanks to all the officers and reviewers, and especially Wayfrog. And thanks to any of the Groundspeak folks that keep the site up and running.

And thanks to all the folks in the Forums, answering all the questions, and trying to help out with the many questions and comments posted.

Lee in Bethany

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1
On 5/19/2020 at 8:11 PM, iconions said:

THANK YOU!!!!!

There is nothing to add. Thank you all!  :grin:

• Upvote 1

Thank You, Tom, for reminding us to render thanks to all those who keep this game going, day after day, week after week and year after year.

So THANK YOU to all the lackeys, techies, officers, moderators, Waymarkers and Waymark visitors who devote their valuable time and labour to Waymarking!!!!!

Keith

• Upvote 2
  • Funny 1
  • Helpful 1