Most Earthcaches

1962penny

Hello all, 

This question is based purely out of curiosity. I was wondering if there was any website or way to search who has hidden the most of a specific cache type? I found a website listing the top cache hiders overall, but I was curious to see it broken down by cache type (who has hidden the most multis, the most earthcaches, etc). Anyone know of such a search function? 

Thanks,

12 hours ago, 1962penny said:

Hello all, 

This question is based purely out of curiosity. I was wondering if there was any website or way to search who has hidden the most of a specific cache type? I found a website listing the top cache hiders overall, but I was curious to see it broken down by cache type (who has hidden the most multis, the most earthcaches, etc). Anyone know of such a search function? 

Thanks,

The user with most Earthcaches published is Fafahakkai from France (269) but in my personal opinion, I prefer to do 50km to found aN only great earthcache than 10 without any interest.

Edited by -Ruby-
2 hours ago, -Ruby- said:

The user with most Earthcaches published is Fafahakkai from France (269) but in my personal opinion, I prefer to do 50km to found aN only great earthcache than 10 without any interest.

Are you implying that fafahakkai's earthcaches are not interesting?

I only found 1 out of their 269 earthcaches. I wouldn't say it was great, but it was interesting without any doubt.

3 hours ago, Tungstène said:

Are you implying that fafahakkai's earthcaches are not interesting?

I only found 1 out of their 269 earthcaches. I wouldn't say it was great, but it was interesting without any doubt.

I'm not telling that Fafa earthcaches are not interesting (I translated some of them into spanish), I'm just talking in general. The publishing of new earthcaches in the last years has exploded and most of them the quality of the lesson is not "exceptional". With almost 1000 earthaches found in 15 different countries I can assure you that most of the better finds are Earthcaches placed before 2010 (before the mass publishing).

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, 1962penny said:

You have 44.   fafahakkai has 266.        :)  

• Funny 1