CACHE TRAILS UP FOR ADOPTION

G'day, I have three Geocache trails in Wiltshire, a couple of caches need attention. I am out of the country at the moment and unable to get home until further notice. When I do get home I will be moving out of the area. The series have proved very popular in the logs, so rather than archive them I wondered if anyone would like to adopt them?

They are the Lone Ranger Trail, the first of which is GC7Y9AW, a trail of 6 caches with 75 fave points to its name. The containers are varied and unique.

The Rainbow trail, a newer trail of 8 simple caches including a mystry cache. The first of which is GC8DFWR, an easy fun series with a collection of 13 FPs

The final series is the Bowood Bimble, a trail of 11different caches of animal theme, which tell an interesting story as you find them. They are located along an easy walk through the Bowood estate sharing  49 FPs betwen them. The first cache in this series is GC4CMAJ.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who would like to take these over!:rolleyes: