Strange error message

SerenityNow

I can get into the home page, but when I click on my cache name, I got a message that I have never seen before. It said there was nothing I could do about the problem and to notify the website. I tried several times again and only get a 5oo error Message. I'm assuming there is a problem. What's up?

No, I did not notify the website. I thought I was notifying them through this forum post. Went out about an hour later to check on a cache of ours and sat in the parking lot for about half an hour trying to get the app to pull up caches in the area. The map would start to appear and then freeze with the little thing spinning, trying to load. Wondering if Groundspeak is having some problems lately. Freaky problems with an Adventure Lab the other day too. The distance to each stage would freeze. The only solution was to close the app and re-start it, then hit resume on the lab. I just got a message from another cacher that had the same problem.