Bug - Find Count Discrepancy

Twinklekitkat

I logged a draft this morning (for yesterday) and noticed my find count did not get a +1 in the top right corner on my profile page.  Within my profile my count is correct and is also correct in my list of found geocaches. Can someone look into this please?  I'm hoping I won't have to delete and re-log to correct it.  I posted a find yesterday as well and it was correct then.

Profile.jpg

I have the same problem.  My find count on the website is one less than it should be.  I've downloaded my finds using the pocket query and it contains one more than shows up on the site.  The site shows I've found 1214 mystery caches and the pocket query has 1215 mystery caches.

39 minutes ago, Nothereeither said:

I have the same problem.  My find count on the website is one less than it should be.  I've downloaded my finds using the pocket query and it contains one more than shows up on the site.  The site shows I've found 1214 mystery caches and the pocket query has 1215 mystery caches.

One of them might be HQ.  Your public profile has 1215 "All Mystery Cache Types" - 1214 mystery caches and 1 for HQ.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
48 minutes ago, Nothereeither said:

I have the same problem.  My find count on the website is one less than it should be. 

I've downloaded my finds using the pocket query and it contains one more than shows up on the site. 

The site shows I've found 1214 mystery caches and the pocket query has 1215 mystery caches.

That's odd, looking at your profile, it says 1215.   Your very-lengthy gsak stats thing shows 1214...

ETA... On that gsak stats , it does have Geocaching HQ as a separate thing.

Edited by cerberus1

It's the other way around.  GSAK reports one more than GC.com.  Currently GC.com shows I have found 1323 mystery caches, not counting GCHQ, whereas GSAK shows I have 1324 mystery finds, also not counting GCHQ.  When I download “My Finds” PQ it contains 1324 mystery caches, which don’t include GCHQ, and matches GSAK exactly.  Since the download from GC.com matches GSAK, I can’t identify the discrepancy.